The Music School offers a variety of group programs specifically designed for homeschool learners of all ages and abilities, to offer collaborative opportunities to gather and make music together.
For fall 2023 we will offer the following beginner group classes:
- Music and Movement Classes (ages 5 months – 7 years)
- Piano Playscapes – Group Piano Classes (ages 5-6, 7-9)
- Guitar Preludes (Intro to Guitar) (ages 7-9)
- Group Percussion Classes (ages 5-8 and 9-16)
- NEW! Beginner Cello Classes (ages 5 & up)
- NEW! Beginner Violin Classes (ages 5 & up)
These classes are open to all homeschool families, and new classes can be added upon popular request, pending instructor availability. Private lessons and shared lessons are also available; please inquire through our online inquiry system, or call us at 603-228-1196.