POSITION: Concord Community Music School seeks an experienced voice teaching artist to join its faculty. Qualified candidates would teach voice lessons and supervise student practice at Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro, NH on Mondays. Potential opportunity exists to teach additional hours on site at CCMS for interested candidates.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising practice sessions and providing guidance for performance goals for Brewster Academy students between 3:30 and 5 pm on Mondays.
- Teaching individual voice instruction as needed, potentially to both Brewster Academy students and members of the wider Wolfeboro community.
- Master’s degree in performance or pedagogy preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Documented successful teaching experience.
- Effective communication skills with students, parents, and colleagues.
START: Fall 2022
To apply: send cover letter, resume and 3 references by email to Kathryn Southworth, Dean of Students and Faculty (email@example.com)
The Concord Community Music School is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Challenging, interesting and collegial work environment with excellent faculty rapport, dedicated board, and friendly staff, who are all dedicated to the mission of community arts education. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.
The Concord Community Music School is a member of the National Guild of Community Arts Education, with a mission of artistic excellence and access for all. More than 50 teaching artists work with 1400 students weekly, age 6 months to 93 years, in lessons, early childhood classes, ensembles, choruses and community partnerships with human service agencies, schools and healthcare providers. Faculty members, guest artists and students perform and present more than 150 public concerts and workshops annually. The Music School is a recipient of the NH Governor’s Arts Award for Cultural Access Leadership and the Riverbend Champions for Mental Health Award.