POSITION: Concord Community Music School seeks an experienced trumpet teaching artist with outstanding abilities to work with students of all ages in private and group settings. The Woodwind / Brass department consists of nine faculty members.
- Teach private lessons and build a studio of enthusiastic students.
- Work with Woodwind / Brass department chair as needed to support students and families.
- Attend the annual faculty meeting and open house.
- Prepare students for workshops, recitals, and annual evaluations.
- Potential opportunities: chamber music coaching, performances, faculty collaborations.
- Master’s degree in performance, pedagogy or equivalent work experience.
- Documented successful teaching experience.
- Effective communication skills with students, parents, and colleagues.
START: Summer or Fall 2022
To apply: send cover letter, resume and 3 references by email to Kathryn Southworth, Dean of Students and Faculty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Concord Community Music School is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Challenging, interesting and collegial work environment with excellent faculty rapport, dedicated board, and friendly staff, who are all dedicated to the mission of community arts education. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.
The Concord Community Music School is a member of the National Guild of Community Arts Education, with a mission of artistic excellence and access for all. More than 50 teaching artists work with 1400 students weekly, age 6 months to 93 years, in lessons, early childhood classes, ensembles, choruses and community
partnerships with human service agencies, schools and healthcare providers. Faculty members, guest artists and students perform and present more than 150 public concerts and workshops annually. The Music School is a recipient of the NH Governor’s Arts Award for Cultural Access Leadership and the Riverbend Champions
for Mental Health Award.